Prague Jewish Quarter TourThis tour covers a millennium of Jewish history, legends and architecture in Prague as well as some of Europe’s most important Jewish monuments – all contained within a few minutes of walking in Prague’s Jewish District.
When: Every day 10:30 (14:00 only in high season)
Price: 850,- CZK / adult; 750,- CZK / student; 0,- for children (0-6 years)
!!!!!!!!! + entrance fees to be purchased online at the e-shop of Prague’s Jewish Museum before arriving at the meeting point
https://www.jewishmuseum.cz/en/e-shop-en/tickets/jewish-town-of-prague/ start with a select date at the bottom of the page !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where: Meets at the Wittmann Tours meeting point in front of the Intercontinental Hotel
What to expect
- The institution of Prague’s Jewish Museum is very different than most of the museums worldwide.
- Its exhibitions are located within five different buildings, respectively Synagogues, plus the Old Jewish Cemetery
- In addition, the Old-New Synagogue – an exclusive property of the JCC Prague will be also visited on this tour
- Will visit all – by short walks from one building to another while listening to our wonderful guides
Good to know
- The former Jewish Ghetto area we are about to explore together is getting very crowded during the touristic season. Thanks to the long-lasting experience we have set the following precautions
- early morning departure (9:30 AM)
- In case only 1 person signs up, the tour is available for the total price of 68 EUR (1700 CZK) for the 3 hours guided tour
- purchase entrance fees necessary for this tour online - before getting on the tour
- (select combination ticket of Jewish Museum + Old-New Synagogue – https://www.jewishmuseum.cz/en/e-shop-en/tickets/jewish-town-of-prague/ )
Old Jewish Cemetery
Old New Synagogue (Europe’s oldest surviving synagogue built-in 1270)